Fare ye well young traveller. The west wind blows and the foreign shores call ye further more. Do not be swayed by poison ale and painted wenches, for they will smite you down against the rocky shore. In their stead, conquer thee snow capped peaks upon your board of fury,as thy are stout of heart and strong of will. Safe travels.

Monday, September 20, 2010

I don't like MONDAYs.


I used to think Monday-itis only came to those taking part in the working community,yet here I sit unemployed still struggling to muster the energy\motivation to get my day started!
I completely blame my lack of drive on the insistant burrage of rain falling outside and the submissive shade of grey that lurks above it....this is hardly "im going to put some pants on" weather.
Why is it so hard to get moving on Mondays? I must admit I generally have weekday-itis and my day isnt exactly that frightning to awaken too...ie today my plan is to have breakfast- have a coffee and some cake- shower- paint- movies..........I'd hardly call it a "behind the 8ball" kind of day,actually its more like the 8 ball was sunk off the break and now your just hitting the balls aimlessly for shits n giggles kind of day...NONE THE LESS!!!!!
I don't like MONDAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment