Fare ye well young traveller. The west wind blows and the foreign shores call ye further more. Do not be swayed by poison ale and painted wenches, for they will smite you down against the rocky shore. In their stead, conquer thee snow capped peaks upon your board of fury,as thy are stout of heart and strong of will. Safe travels.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

SNOW DOME.



When I first moved to Hamburg I heard of an indoor snow park with jibs n jumps etc but I was mislead by bus advertising into thinking the snow park I sort after was only a single run so I lost interest...BUT! its seems there are two snow parks in Hamburg and the one I had heard about really does exist!!! I COULD OF BEEN RIDING THIS ENTIRE TIME!!! With the dissapointment of this late discovery set aside Lena,Justus and myself made the most of 1 night of awesomeness...well as much awesomeness you can have on a 100m indoor slope with sketchy take offs and ice landings. I was just stoked to be back on a board.

No comments:

Post a Comment